A meeting between President Trump and Prime Minister Johnson had to be curtailed after both men suffered from several cases of spontaneous trouser combustions.
Despite the pair having brought changes of pants in the event of spontaneous fires, they still managed to burn through their entire supply of pants within mere minutes of meeting each other.
Unfortunately, firefighters were on standby to put out trouser fires as soon as they caught aflame.
‘This was, without doubt, my busiest day as a firefighter. As soon as we’d put one fire out, another one started,’ said one exhausted firefighter.
The two men are now being kept separate to give tailors the time to make new pairs of pants for them.
‘Neither man can wear “off the rack” for obvious reasons,’ one tailor told us.